FanDuel Casino Michigan Promo Code & Review
FanDuel Casino has joined the online gambling action in Michigan. What does this mean for avid Michigan gamblers? It means they have a top-notch online casino at their disposal. Sign up for FanDuel Casino in Michigan today and enjoy a risk-free first day, worth up to $1,000.
If you need evidence that FanDuel Casino is the real deal, just have a look at its game library and the collection of slots and table games within. Better still, you get to explore all the titles from virtually any device, any time you want. You can access FanDuel online casino in Michigan via your web browser or a native Android or iOS app.
Of course, this is just a quick overview of what you get at FanDuel Casino in Michigan. Read our in-depth review for a more detailed assessment of the casino’s key characteristics.
FanDuel Casino Michigan bonus
The traditional bonus for FanDuel online casino is a risk free first day. This welcome offer will cover your losses up to $1,000 within the first 24 hours after account creation.
In other words, if you bump into a cold streak during your first session, the FanDuel Michigan will match your net losses (up to $1,000) by adding free credits to your account.
No FanDuel promo code is necessary to qualify for the offer. Just sign up at FanDuel casino MI and the offer will automatically be active on your account. Once you have done that you will also receive a risk free bet worth up to $1,000 to use at FanDuel’s sportsbook. That makes your total sign up bonus worth up to $2,000.
FanDuel Casino promo code 2022
|Online Casino||FanDuel Casino Michigan|
|FanDuel Promo Code||Click to Claim Promo|
|Risk Free First Day||Up To $1,000|
|Sports Offer||Up To $1,000 Risk Free Bet|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
How does the FanDuel Michigan Casino bonus offer work?
FanDuel’s approach to welcoming cash app slotscomers is different from many other online casinos. Typically, casino operators offer a deposit match bonus of some kind, and maybe throw a couple of free spins into the mix. And such bonuses can be great. But the problem is that they usually come with certain stake or game restrictions.
Instead of limiting your gameplay, FanDuel’s offer gives you the chance to play your favorite casino games any way you want. Here’s how it works.
Let’s say that after opening your account, you deposit $200. Following your deposit, you head straight over to the games lobby. Now, usually the casino would match the value of your initial deposit, and you would start playing with the awarded bonus money first. At FanDuel, things work a bit differently. Rather than giving you a bankroll boost, FanDuel allows you to play risk-free up to $1,000.
Say that you picked a highly volatile slot. Your $200 budget might not be enough to unlock the bonus feature and seal the deal. But even if things went south, and you didn’t manage to win anything, FanDuel would give you another shot by replenishing your budget.
The offer defines net loss as the total amount you wager minus your total winnings. For instance, if you bet $200 during your first day and took in winnings of $150, your net loss would be $50 ($200 minus $150). FanDuel would then add $50 in casino credits to your bonus account within 72 hours of the end of the promotion. To receive the maximum, you would have to have a net loss of $1,000 or more.
Note that FanDuel casino credits have a one-time playthrough requirement before you can convert the bonus credits into cash. At that point, you can withdraw them or use them to continue playing FanDuel casino games.
To qualify for this welcome offer, you have to deposit at least $10 in your account. If you do receive a refund, you’ll have seven days to meet the wagering requirement. It helps that all of FanDuel’s games will count toward the completion of the playthrough requirement. There is no FanDuel Casino Michigan promo code required to active this offer, it will automatically be applied to your cash app slots account.
Ongoing FanDuel Casino promotions
You will find a number of exciting bonus offers for the integrated casino, sportsbook, and DFS verticals together on FanDuel Casino’s promotions page. FanDuel Casino offers a wide variety of ongoing and rotating promotions, including cashback offers, prize draws and a lucrative loyalty program.
FanDuel’s loyalty program is part of its Sportsbook Players Club, a five-tier system that awards perks and prizes for playing games.
You won’t earn rewards just for playing casino games, though. The Players Club will tie all of your wagering activity together from FanDuel’s Daily Fantasy Sports, sports betting, horse racing and online casino products.
Signing up at FanDuel online casino Michigan
Registering for a cash app slots FanDuel Online Casino account is an easy and secure process that doesn’t take too long. When you’re ready to sign up for your account, be sure to use this link to make the most of any welcome bonuses, including the risk free first 24 hours (up to $1,000).
When registering for a cash app slots account, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Security questions/answers
- Home address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
Your current address and birth date will be cross-checked against US government and third-party databases for accuracy, so make sure the information you provide matches official records.
As soon as your information is confirmed, all that’s left for you to do is log in with your cash app slots credentials, make a deposit, and you will be all set to play online casino games for real money on FanDuel Casino.
Keep in mind that you must be physically located within the state of Michigan in order to play online casino games for real money.
No promo code is required to receive the FanDue casino welcome bonus.
FanDuel Casino App
If you prefer to gamble on the go, the FanDuel mobile casino app is available for both Android and Apple devices and tablets.
Here’s what you have to do to download the FanDuel app on your mobile device:
- Use this link to join FanDuel.
- Go through the download and installation instructions for the mobile FanDuel casino app for iOS, if you are on iPhone or iPad, or for Android if you are using an applicable phone or tablet.
- Once you’ve made sure that you’re using a compatible device and that it has sufficient storage space available, download and install the app.
- Ensure your device has a reliable internet connection (either Wi-fi or data)
- Launch the app
- Whoop it up!
Just a little reminder: Android users have to enable installation from Unknown Sources. To do this, you have to go to your device’s setting, search for Download apps from unknown sources, and flip the switch.
Best Features on the FanDuel mobile casino app
The FanDuel online casino apps for iPhone/iPad and Android devices emulate the desktop casino experience to a tee. The desktop site offers a much wider game selection, but its mobile counterpart provides for a more convenient gaming session as it allows users to play from any location in Michigan. In other words, the apps give you the privilege of being able to gamble online with FanDuel even if you’re hundreds of miles away from cash app slots.
Here’s a rundown of the best features you can expect to find on the mobile app:
- It looks great. From a visual standpoint, the FanDuel mobile app meets the highest standards. It’s built on the award-winning platform designed by iGaming developer GAN. The developers went for a simple yet practical design, leaving out flashy animations and graphics that would inevitably decelerate the response time.
- It’s multifunctional. FanDuel uses the same app for both its sports betting and casino products. What this means for users is that they’ll be able to switch between two exceptional gambling platforms with a simple finger swipe.
- It has top-notch usability. The app groups all the relevant features in plain sight. You can access pretty much the entire content via simple menus located at the top and bottom of the page. The whole platform is easy to work with, which is great cash app slotss for gamblers who want to get into the action right after logging in.
- It’s a noteworthy replacement for the desktop site. Most functions and features from the main site have been seamlessly integrated into the FanDuel mobile app. It’s easy to make payments or claim bonuses on the go. Additionally, you’ll have fantastic customer support by your side when you’re troubleshooting issues. If you prefer to gamble on the go, FanDuel Casino is available as a mobile casino app for both Android and Apple devices and tablets.
Games most likely to hit the FanDuel Casino app
FanDuel Casino has partnered with prominent manufacturers like Bally, IGT, NetEnt and Konami to assemble a diverse bundle of games. As with most other casinos, slots comprise the majority of games available in FanDuel Casino. But there is a solid selection of classic casino games, such as poker, roulette, baccarat and blackjack.
What’s more, FanDuel Casino offers a number of in-house titles — games that are not available elsewhere. If you want to win big with a single spin, you might want to check out FanDuel’s progressive slots.
If you’re not familiar with the betting structure and game mechanics of the game you want to try out, you can find details like RTP and table game limits in each title’s menu.
FanDuel’s slot catalog features approximately 100 titles. The games are generally impressive in terms of animations, graphics, gameplay and interface. When it comes to themes, FanDuel Casino aims to cater to all slot aficionados, with games available for a wide variety of budgets and preferences.
Below, we’ll present a list of FanDuel online slot games you shouldn’t miss out on:
- Crown of Egypt: It seems like a lifetime ago when IGT released the Crown of Egypt. The game was initially played in land-based casinos, where it achieved cult status, before making a transition to online casinos in 2012. At first glance, Crown of Egypt is a classic Egyptian-themed slot, but it’s much more than that. Featuring a revolutionary 1024 ways to win system, the game delivers fantastic payouts through wilds and free spins. The RTP is on the lower side (95.03%), but given its low-medium volatility, you should be able to see lots of smaller prizes.
- Scarab: Yet another blockbuster from IGT, Scarab is a five-reel, 75-payline slot that comes with a unique “Wild stays, charges then pays” feature that guarantees decent wins through stacks of wilds. The main attraction is the bonus round, which is triggered by landing three or more scatters in any position. Scarab is playable from $0.75 to a whopping $2,250 a spin.
- Grand Spinn Superpot: Over the years, we got used to seeing NetEnt produce slots with an engaging storyline and unique bonus elements. With Grand Spinn Superpot, the Norwegian software supplier went full retro, taking us back to the luxurious age of art deco. The game utilizes a 3×3 grid with a single payline much like those vintage slots with bars and 7s that once upon a time dominated casinos. Grand Spinn Superpot is packed with cool features. Every time a player lands a win, the nudge feature will kick in, delivering several consecutive wins. What’s more, there are three fixed jackpots, each juicier than the last. The maximum payout is 7,040x the stake, which, coupled with an RTP of 96.19%, makes for a potentially lucrative adventure.
- Wolf Run: If you were hitting casino floors in Vegas back in 2010, you surely came across one of IGT’s classics — Wolf Run. The slot was a major hit back in the day, and its online version is now available at FanDuel. Wolf Run has a unique theme, combing Native American imagery with wolf symbols. The game benefits from free spins and stacked wilds features, which create plenty of winning opportunities. The graphics may appear a bit dated, but don’t let it distract you from the entertainment this old-school slot provides. Betting denominations range from $0.40 to $400 per spin, so the game should be quite appealing to high rollers.
- Dead or Alive: Ever since it appeared on the online casino scene back in 2009, Dead or Alive has been a favorite of many slot enthusiasts around the globe. Based on the deadliest outlaws of all time, the game transports you to the rough-and-tumble Wild West. Free spins are the only bonus feature you’ll come across in Dead or Alive; however, it comes with a massive payout potential. The bonus round is triggered by landing three or more pistols on the reels, during which all winnings will be doubled. On top of it all, if a wild symbol lands on the reels during the free spins, it will turn into a sticky wild, and retain its position until the last free spin is used. All of this could lead to wins of over 10,000x your stake. Dead or Alive can be played for as little as $0.09 per spin.
You’ll find many more FanDuel slots within the casino, with cash app slots titles being added on the regular.
What about table games?
Every world-class casino has a wide selection of table games, and the FanDuel table games collection is no exception. To begin with, there is a great choice of different blackjack varieties. Standard blackjack is probably the best option for beginners. Using an optimal strategy, you could reduce the house edge to 0.5% and have a great chance of beating the dealer.
Blackjack Pro follows the standard Las Vegas Strip rules but comes with some twists. The dealer will always hit on a soft 17, which is a bit unfortunate, but there is an insurance bet that pays 2:1.
FanDuel also has a solid roulette portfolio, with more than 10 variants of the popular casino game, including one in-house title called Roulette Royale. Unlike the American roulette versions, Roulette Royale has only one zero pocket, which means that it comes with a lower house edge than its American-style counterpart. A lower house edge means you have a higher chance of winning.
Roulette Royale isn’t the only single-zero roulette variation at FanDuel. There are two more such games — roulette and European roulette — both of which have a 35:1 payout for single-number bets.
Three-wheel roulette features three wheels and triple bets, as well as a color-up bonus, which pays two times for colored matches and up to 1,200 times for triple zeros. Double bonus spin roulette is a single-wheel game that features a special extra-wide bonus slot. Bonus bet wagers pay out up to 1,200 times.
Minimum bets for roulette games online start at $1. All versions are a little different, so be sure to read over the instructions before making any real money wagers.
Like the rest of the casino, the FanDuel table games collection can be expected to grow over time.
Live dealer games at FanDuel Casino in Michigan probably won’t be available immediately after launch. It shouldn’t take too long, however. We’ve checked out FanDuel’s live casino platform in Pennsylvania, and it’s quite amazing. It excels in both quantity and quality and is powered by Evolution Gaming, the world’s leading live casino content producer.
It boasts multiple variations of blackjack, roulette, poker and baccarat, all streamed in HD from casino studios. The games are run by professional croupiers, and you can see and hear as they deal, shuffle and manage the games.
FanDuel Casino offers plenty of video poker games, including IGT’s popular Game King brand. Game King is basically a collection of all the popular video slot variations, integrated on one platform.
Video poker games include:
- Game King Bonus Poker
- Game King Double Bonus Poker
- Game King Jacks or Better
- Jacks or Better
- Regal Poker
- Regal Poker Deluxe
- Double Regal Poker
Minimum wagers start at 10 cents. FanDuel’s single-hand poker games typically have a payout table with an RTP of around 99%. Check each game’s menu for additional details.
Free and real money casino games at FanDuel
If you’re a total beginner and have never played online slots before, you should consider trying out the games at FanDuel Casino in the demo, free-play mode. Demo mode offers a way to try out any game you aren’t familiar with.
As long as you are logged into your FanDuel account and physically located in Michigan, you can play online casino games risk-free using demo mode before investing in any real money wagers. When you run out of free credits, just reload the game, and the casino will automatically replenish your supplies. You can do this as many times as you want. Once you master the game, you can flip the switch and start playing in real money mode.
You can visit FanDuel on your desktop web browser. No download is necessary.
All you need to access the full desktop version of FanDuel Casino is any updated web browser, like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Apple Safari.
Just as with the app, when you navigate to the site on a web browser, you will find yourself in the FanDuel Sportsbook. Then, click on the casino tab along the top left side of the page to move into the game lobby. You will find the site layout to be simple and easy to navigate.
Browser gameplay is not available on mobile devices.
Banking options at FanDuel online casino
FanDuel Casino supports a number of banking choices for deposits and withdrawals. Just click on the deposit tab along the top edge of the page to start getting set up.
If you are cash app slots to FanDuel Casino, your first deposit will trigger your welcome bonus, 24 hours of 100% risk-free bets up to $1,000. No FanDuel promo code is necessary, just join FanDuel online casino and the offer will activate with your first deposit.
FanDuel Casino accepts the following deposit options:
- Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards
- Bank transfer
- PayNearMe (available at Family Dollar, CVS, and 7-eleven).
Your FanDuel Casino winnings can be withdrawn at any time using the following banking methods:
- Online banking
- Check by mail
You can also contact FanDuel customer support to request a refund directly to the funding source you used to make a deposit, as long as your account balance will cover the full amount of your original deposit.
Online banking withdrawals can take two to four business days to process. If you request a check, it will be mailed to you via USPS and should arrive in seven to 10 business days.
FanDuel Casino customer support
If you need assistance, FanDuel Casino offers a couple of ways to contact customer support.
The first place to check is the FAQ section. If you are unable to find an answer to your question there, you can contact the FanDuel Casino help desk 24 hours a day, seven days a week by email.
Phone and live chat support is not currently available in Michigan.
Is FanDuel Casino Michigan safe?
FanDuel Online Casino MI is licensed and regulated by the Michigan Gaming Control Board ().
Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer signed a bill into law in late 2019 that authorizes legal Michigan sports betting, online casinos, DFS contests, and online poker.
Sportsbooks, online casinos, and online poker sites need to be licensed by the MGCB, with the state’s 23 tribal and three commercial casinos eligible to apply for a license. FanDuel Online Casino MI is partnering with MotorCity Casino in Detroit as its licensed online gaming partner.
To legally bet online in Michigan, you will need to be 21 years or older and physically located inside state lines.
History of FanDuel.com in Michigan
FanDuel made its debut in July 2009. The New York City-based company quickly became a leader in the DFS industry, alongside DraftKings. Fast forward to May 2018, when FanDuel was acquired by the British bookmaker Flutter Entertainment (formerly known as Paddy Power Betfair) but decided to keep the recognizable brand name. Soon after, in September 2018, Flutter launched its first online sportsbook in New Jersey.
In March 2020, FanDuel secured market access in Michigan through a partnership with MotorCity Casino in Detroit. The partnership allows FanDuel to launch an online sportsbook and gambling operations in the Wolverine State, joining its DFS co-star DraftKings and several other elite brands. MotorCity is owned by Marian Ilitch, one of the leading entrepreneurs in the city’s food, sports and entertainment industry.
FanDuel Casino in Michigan is the operator’s second online casino in the US, after opening its inaugural site in Pennsylvania in January 2020.
FanDuel Casino FAQ
No promo or bonus code is necessary to qualify for FanDuel Casino’s welcome bonus. Just head to FanDuel Michigan to register for your cash app slots account, make a first deposit of at least $10, and FanDuel will give you up to $1,000 in risk-free betting for your first day on the site. The total amount they will refund, up to the maximum, is the amount of your first deposit. The bonus will activate automatically once you make your first deposit. No opt in is required.
Michigan passed online gaming legislation in 2019 that allows casinos, sportsbooks and poker rooms to apply for licensing in partnership with a land-based operator. The Michigan Gaming Control Board oversees the industry. FanDuel online casino operates on the license of its land-based partner, the MotorCity Casino Hotel in Detroit. Contact MGCB at [email protected] or call (313) 456-4100 with issues or complaints.
Legal online casinos in Michigan are regulated by the MGCB, while offshore casinos have no governmental oversight. Online casinos in legal iGaming markets offer more secure and more varied banking methods, along with responsible gaming tools and more up-to-date and higher quality platforms. In addition, big name online casino brands in legal US markets stick to good business practices in order to keep up with their competitors. For the same reason, legal operators will offer more and bigger bonuses and promotions than offshore sites.
Since the size of progressive jackpots will depend on the number of gamers playing the game, and the size of their wagers, the difference between online and land-based casino jackpots can go either way. If more players are wagering online, online jackpots will be larger. NetEnt’s online progressive jackpot games Divine Fortune and Mercy of the Gods regularly pay out six-figure jackpots.
The minimum deposit at FanDuel Casino MI is $10. The following banking options offer nearly instant transaction times: direct bank transfer, ACH eCheck, prepaid FanDuel Play+ card and cash at casino cage.
Generally, withdrawals will be faster if you choose the same banking option you used to make a deposit. FanDuel accepts the following withdrawal methods: ACH eCheck, direct bank transfer, prepaid FanDuel Play+ card, cash at cage and check by mail. Depending on your bank, bank transfers and ACH eChecks will be deposited within two business days. Checks by post may take up to 10 days. The minimum withdrawal is $10.