Golden Nugget Michigan Bonus Code – $1,000 with PLAYBONUS
Golden Nugget Casino has already established itself as a leader of the Michigan online gaming pack by delivering excellent service, choice and value for its users. Sign up with our Golden Nugget Michigan bonus code PLAYBONUS and get an up to $1,030 welcome bonus today!
Apart from offering an incredible range of the hottest online slots, Golden Nugget Michigan has put together a robust bonus package specially designed to boost your bankroll.
And with Golden Nugget Casino’s exceptional Android and iPhone apps, you won’t have to miss a beat, even if you’re away from your cash app slots computer. Let’s also not forget friendly, year-round customer support, which is available day and night.
Does this sound like a good fit for what you are looking for? Just wait. Our detailed review of the Golden Nugget Casino in Michigan will give you the inside scoop and relevant information about the operator, which will help you decide if it meets your gambling standards.
Golden Nugget Casino Bonus Code Michigan 2022
Golden Nugget Casino offers three welcome bonuses. The first is the $30 no deposit bonus, and the second is the 100% match bonus up to $1,000. In addition to that players receive 200 free spins at 88 Fortune with your match bonus. All you have to do to get this is register on the site using the Golden Nugget Michigan casino bonus code PLAYBONUS.
|Online Casino||Golden Nugget Casino Michigan|
|Golden Nugget Bonus Code||PLAYBONUS|
|No Deposit Bonus||$30|
|Deposit Bonus||100% up to $1,000 + 200 Free Spins at 88 Fortune|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
How to clear the bonus offer
Equally impressive is the fact that this promo requires that you play through the bonus (and your original deposit) cash only 10 times. This is a low playthrough requirement for a bonus of such magnitude.
There are certain time limitations associated with the offer. Notably, the welcome package is active only within the first 30 days of making your first deposit.
The Golden Nugget Casino bonus carries a deposit requirement of $30, which is a bit higher than the industry standard. But all things considered, it’s definitely a small price to pay for such an offer.
Ongoing promotions at Golden Nugget Casino
There are typically a number of Golden Nugget promotions at the ready for existing players. Simply head through to the promotions page to see a full list of offers available. These can change from time to time, but here’s a sampling of Golden Nugget online casino promotions you can expect to see:
- 5 Million Dollar Golden Race: All year long, Golden Nugget is holding monthly races with a minimum of $250,000 in total prizes and a few mystery months worth at least $500,000.
- Weekly Casino Mission: Enjoy a race against time to win community points. Earn at least 50 points to be entered into a weekly prize pool.
- Double Points: Receive Double Golden Points when you play the Golden Nugget Video Slot.
- Cash back on deposits: Receive a $10 credit to your Play+ account when you enroll and make a deposit on the Golden Nugget site within seven days.
How to join the Golden Nugget online casino in Michigan
If you’re cash app slots to online gambling, you might be wondering how to sign up at Golden Nugget. To that end, we’ve made a step-by-step guide to get you started.
- Head to the Golden Nugget online casino in Michigan and find the sign-up button.
- Provide your login, along with personal and contact details (username/email, password, last four digits of your Social Security number, full name, address).
- When prompted, enter our Golden Nugget Michigan promo code PLAYBONUS
- Good luck on your gambling adventures!
There are certain restrictions as to who is allowed to register and play in the Golden Nugget online casino for real money. First off, users have to be present in Michigan at the time of placing the wager. Furthermore, legal gambling age requirements also apply. You have to be 21 or older.
Finally, those who work as casino employees (or in any other line of work that could potentially rig the games in their favor) will not be permitted to play at Golden Nugget for real money.
Golden Nugget Casino loyalty program
Newcomers at Golden Nugget Casino are automatically enrolled in the casino’s VIP program upon sign-up. This is a classic, multi-tiered system where players earn points for real-money play. The more points you accrue, the higher the VIP level you can obtain. Each time you move up the tiers, you’ll access cash app slots and exciting benefits.
Depending on the type of game you play, you’ll earn a different number of points. The points distribution is as follows:
- Five points for wagering $100 on slot games.
- One point for wagering $100 on table games (roulette, video poker, blackjack).
- 20 points for each day you deposit between $50 and $99.
- 40 points for each day you deposit $100 or more.
The Golden Rewards Club has three levels, depending on the points you’ve earned.
- Golden Rewards Club — 0-7,499 points required.
- VIP Rewards Club — 7,500 or more points required.
- VIP Elite Club — by invitation only.
At the lowest level, members can receive daily/weekly/monthly offers, exclusive birthday gifts and round-the-clock customer support. They also can redeem their points for cash.
Benefits of reaching the higher tiers include expedited withdrawals, elite VIP support, weekly cash back, and invites for tournaments and events, luxury gifts and more.
What’s great about Golden Nugget casino’s VIP program is that it doesn’t come with a rolling period, or any requirement. In other words, once you reach a certain level, there is no going back! On top of all this, there is no limit to how many points you can earn and exchange for cash.
Golden Nugget online casino app
Golden Nugget Casino Michigan is accessible via one of three ways:
- Desktop platform.
- Browser-based, mobile version of the desktop platform.
- Dedicated iOS and Android apps.
For the first two types, you don’t have to download any software. All it takes is to visit the site via your browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Opera, etc.) and you’re all set. Keep in mind that, to comply with state law, you’ll need to install the geolocation plugin to confirm that you are indeed located within Michigan’s borders when using a browser. You can find the installation instructions in the site’s help center.
As for the apps, you will have to download the client. Android users will have to download the .apk file directly from Golden Nugget’s site due to Google’s restrictions. We’ll guide you through the process:
- Go to the Golden Nugget’s website
- Find the Android download link (located at the bottom of the cash app slotspage).
- Once the notification appears on your mobile browser, tap the “install”
- The installation should take only a couple of minutes. After completing the installation process, you can access the app from your mobile device. A small hint: Make sure to have at least 200 megabytes of storage space.
- Enjoy your stay!
To download the Golden Nugget casino app for iPhone or iPad, visit Golden Nugget Casino and click on the Apple logo. This will take to you to the App Store. Make sure to check whether your device is compatible with the app.
Best features on the Golden Nugget mobile casino app
The Golden Nugget mobile casino app gives you access to all the fun and excitement that you would have if you were playing from your PC or laptop. The app flawlessly replicates the desktop experience, delivering the same cool features.
Below, we’ll give you four compelling reasons why you should choose Golden Nugget over its rivals:
- User-friendly: Compared to other mobile casinos, Golden Nugget has a more user-friendly app. The clean navigation and great user support significantly boost its user experience. The design and page structure are intuitive, offering easy access to key features. There is a drop-down menu where users can select a relevant query, and the games section comes with a handy search function.
- Superior functional capabilities: Golden Nugget Casino is ultra-fast, especially when users are navigating between different sections. We didn’t come across any glitches, freezes or bugs while browsing through the client and the games. You can be confident that your session will go without a hitch with the Golden Nugget iPhone and Android apps.
- Great collection of games: The Golden Nugget Casino app offers a convenient shortcut to a remarkable selection of first-class slots with a wide range of betting limits to suit your budget. The table games offering is pretty decent, too, with a couple of blackjack, roulette and poker tables readily available.
All the key features are supported: Most of the content from the desktop site has been integrated onto the iOS and Android apps. Apart from a high-quality assortment of games, Golden Nugget mobile players will have an all-access pass to a full suite of bonuses, which they can access on the go. You’ll also be able to make deposits and withdrawals via the app, or contact customer support if necessary.
Games most likely to hit the Golden Nugget Online Casino
A hallmark of every top-notch casino is a rich and diverse portfolio of games, and Golden Nugget Casino in Michigan checks these boxes with ease. To ensure the ultimate in online casino entertainment, Golden Nugget has teamed up with multiple A-list software providers. Here, you’ll find some of the best online slots by brands such as Bally, Aristocrat, NextGen, IGT, NetEnt and more.
Players can filter the games and sort them by theme, game type, rating and payout percentage. Furthermore, the content appears in several subsections, allowing players to choose from among slots, blackjack, video poker, scratch games, progressives, live dealer games and even bingo games.
Golden Nugget casino slots
Unsurprisingly, online slot games at Golden Nugget make up the majority of the games offered. They come in an array of themes and have innovative features and engaging gameplay. You’ll find everything from movie-themed slots featuring the 243-ways-to-win mechanic to single-payline slots with high volatility and massive payout potential.
We have singled out five must-try Golden Nugget slot games for your consideration:
- A While on the Nile: The ancient Egyptian civilization abounds with stories of power and mysticism. That spark is precisely what the development team at NextGen tried to capture. The betting denominations of this five-reel, 30-payline slot are on the higher side, ranging from $1 to $140 per spin. Don’t let the low RTP (95.31%) distract you from the possibility of landing a mind-boggling payout — $82,500!
- The Cheshire Cat: Inspired by Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland, the Cheshire Cat game offers a unique playing experience. Its cartoonish characters from the legendary story will keep you engaged for hours as you take a trip with the witty Cheshire Cat through the rabbit hole and straight down to Wonderland for a chance to win $250,000. Boasting cutting-edge graphics and special features such as mystery symbols, wheel features and bonus guarantees, the game is played on a 5×4 grid across paylines.
- Dragon Spin: Brought to you by Bally, one of the longest-standing slot manufacturers in the business, Dragon Spin is in a class of its own. The game’s energetic soundtrack, stunning visuals and straightforward interface are bound to please both recreational players and veterans of the genre. Enjoy a slew of bonus features such as locked wilds, raining wilds and reel blasts falling across the 5×3 layout with 30 paylines.
- Himalayas — Roof of the World: Embark on a journey to conquer the highest peak on the planet, all while enjoying unique features the game offers and reaping its rewards. With a varying RTP that depends on the stake, Himalayas: Roof of the World favors risk-takers and high rollers. The slot hasn’t dropped in popularity since Barcrest released it back in May 2018, and a lot of it has to do with the possibility of walking away with $250,000.
- Fruit Shop: Created by NetEnt, one of the world’s leading casino software providers, Fruit Shop is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a simple yet vibrant gambling experience. This cheerful and easy-going video slot offers a superb RTP of 96.7% and a low-medium volatility. Even if you’re playing on a tight budget, worry not. The game can be played from $0.15 per spin.
You can expect the Golden Nugget Casino slots selection to steadily grow in the months ahead.
What about table games?
There is no shortage of those, either. Golden Nugget online table games mimic the engaging atmosphere of a land-based casino by offering dozens of incarnations of online blackjack, roulette, poker and baccarat.
A particularly enticing game is 100/1 roulette, as it features a 100:1 payout ratio for single numbers, meaning that you can win big with a small investment. Depending on your betting strategy, the “return to player” (or RTP) of the game fluctuates between 92.86% and 96.16%. Table limits hover from $0.10 to $250 per number if you’re wagering on single numbers. Red/black and odds/evens come with a much higher betting limit, going all the way up to $10,000!
Poker fans can try a unique variant called Pai Gow Poker, where players are required to split their seven cards into two poker hands, trying to make the combination that will beat the dealer’s hand. The game uses a standard 52-card deck plus a joker card, which substitutes for any other card when used to complete a royal flush, straight flush, flush or straight.
Make sure to take a shot at Zappit Blackjack, an enhanced version of the iconic game. The game follows the same rules as classic blackjack — that is, until you hit a hand of 15, 16, 17 or 18, when you have an option of zapping the hand away and asking for a redraw.
Video poker games greatly resemble the feel of classic brick-and-mortar casino slot machines. Whether you’re feeling nostalgic or just want a break from the complexity of modern slots, Golden Nugget Casino in Michigan has a whole host of video poker games to keep the excitement going. Enjoy the evergreen classics such as Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild and Double Bonus Poker — all on one platform, courtesy of one of IGT’s finest creations, Game King video poker. If you want to explore a bit more exotic variants, then go for Destiny Poker or DJ Wild stud poker, which offer you cash app slots twists on a familiar plot line.
Live dealer games
Live dealer games combine the best of both worlds — the convenience and accessibility of online casinos with the live and personalized approach of land-based casinos. Being a world-renowned gambling brand, Golden Nugget Casino keeps up with the latest industry trends. There are currently 15 live dealer tables available on the site that host different variants of the most popular casino games. From high-limit blackjack with optional perfect pairs and 21+3 side bets, to the captivating three-card poker with two optional bonus bets, there is something here for every taste. If you’re more of a roulette player, you can play the American version of the popular game, with betting denominations shifting from $1 to $2,000.
Unfortunately, you won’t find any live dealer games at Golden Nugget at launch. Deals are in place for for the BetMGM Online Casino and PointsBet, but there’s been nothing so far for the Michigan Golden Nugget Casino.
Free- and real-money games at Golden Nugget Michigan
If you’re not familiar with how a particular game is played at Golden Nugget casino, or if you simply want to try out some cash app slots strategy, you can do so without risking a single cent. The Michigan casino gives users the ability to try out the games in free-play mode. The best part? You can get a free no deposit bonus when you use our Golden Nugget Michigan casino bonus code. Any wins are yours to keep, as long as you meet the wagering requirements.
You’re allowed to play in the “just-for-fun” mode for as long as you like. And when the right time comes, you can easily switch to real-money action. You will need to download the app to play for real money.
Depositing funds on your Golden Nugget Michigan casino account should go smoothly, considering the number of available banking options. You can top off your account via one of the following payment methods:
- American Express
- VIP preferred (ACH)
- Online bank transfer
- Bank wire transfer
Minimum and maximum deposits vary, depending on the chosen method. VIP referred (ACH) provides the most flexible limits, ranging from $20 to $50,000 per day.
How to cash out
Most deposit methods, except credit and debit cards, are available for withdrawals. Play+ is the fastest option. Wire transfer withdrawals could take between five and seven business days to process.
Golden Nugget customer support
Whenever you’re in need of assistance regarding payments, bonuses or registration, you can count on Golden Nugget customer support to provide swift resolution to your problems. The amiable support representatives are reachable via 24/7 live chat, email ([email protected]) or a phone line.
Is Golden Nugget online casino legit?
Absolutely! Apart from being heavily regulated by the Michigan Gaming Control Board, the site employs cutting-edge security protocols to keep players’ sensitive data hidden from prying eyes. The casino’s servers are SSL-encrypted and protected with advanced firewalls. You can rest assured that your money, as well as your personal details, are in safe hands with Golden Nugget Michigan casino.
History of Golden Nugget in Michigan
The Michigan gambling market opened up in December 2019, when Gov. Gretchen Whitmer signed a package of bills legalizing internet gambling and sports betting in the Wolverine State. By virtue of the Lawful Internet Gaming Act, all applicants are required to partner up with one of the 26 land-based casinos in Michigan to gain license approval.
Golden Nugget, a New Jersey gambling giant, joined forces in 2020 with the Ojibwa Casino, owned by the Keweenaw Bay Indian Community.
One of the more recognizable gambling brands in the US, Golden Nugget has sportsbooks and land-based casinos in multiple states. But Michigan joins New Jersey as the only states with a Golden Nugget online casino.
In Michigan, Golden Nugget is facing strong competition from the likes of BetRivers, Fox Bet, DraftKings, BetMGM, FanDuel and PokerStars Michigan, among others.